The CHCS Human Resources department recruits skilled and knowledgeable organizational team members, assesses and coordinates ongoing training for all staff, and actively contributes to a professional and friendly customer-service based environment that serves all employees and dependents as needed while also upholding CHCS’s Core Values.
What is it like to work at CHCS? We’re asked that a lot. These are just a handful of the many reasons why we love The Center for Health Care Services!
- Our important mission is making a difference in our community. Our passionate commitment is transforming lives – one at a time.
- Great people work at CHCS who are committed to inspiring hope and healing.
- We’ll help you grow! CHCS provides career development opportunities that inspire employees to learn, grow and thrive.
- CHCS offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans.
- CHCS respects and values our team members. The people are our greatest asset.
- The CHCS team donates their time and talent in the San Antonio community actively participating in San Antonio Food Bank drives, NAMIWalks San Antonio, and the United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County annual giving campaign – to name a few.